Monday, April 26, 2010

Album available now

Yep I have finally got around to recording a full album of songs. For the story behind this see the previous post. The short version is that "Monsters, Whores and More" is an album of songs held together by a loose theme of sea faring, water, and stuff that lives on and in the sea. All this and not a sea shanty in sight!

It's available for download at bandcamp (see the link over on the right there). It's free if you want it to be or you can pay me what you think it's worth or what you can afford. To be frank I'd much rather people listened to it than paid for it. It's taken me a while to realise it but the reason I play and write music is largely because I want to communicate with and connect to my fellow human beings. This is beyond price.

But let's face it that kind of integrity has got to be worth at least $10.

1 comment: